Termly Learning Conferences
We have introduced a new booking system for Termly Learning Conferences called SchoolCloud. This is to enable parents/guardians to choose their own appointment time with their child's class teacher. All appointments will be held remotely via video call.
Parents/guardians will be given the opportunity to book one appointment per child and only contacts with priority 1 or 2 who have parental responsibility will be able to log in and book. For families living apart it would be helpful if they liaise with each other prior to booking one appointment (please see the video link below where it explains how to invite another parent/guardian to join in the call).
Please find below some useful information regarding the new booking system:-
- To book an appointment please visit https://headlandsprimary.schoolcloud.co.uk/
- For a guide on how to book an appointment click here.
- To log in and book your appointment you will need to enter the following information:-
Your details - Title, First Name, Surname and email address
Your child's details - First Name, Surname and Date of Birth (please use your child's preferred name as used in school and that matches our school records)
- Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email (to the email address you have entered) and a link to join in the video call. Please remember to keep the email link as you will need it to join your video call on your chosen date and time.
- Your chosen appointment time will last 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the call will end. A timer will be visible to show how much time is left. If you are late joining your appointment your time will be reduced.
- It is recommended that you use a smartphone for video appointments. If you don't have a smartphone with a front-facing camera, use a tablet, laptop or computer with a webcam. Using a headset (or earphones with a microphone) will help to reduce echo.
- To watch a short video which takes you through how to participate in the video call click here.
Whilst we strongly encourage parents/guardians to use SchoolCloud, if you are unable to access TLCs in this way please contact your child's class teacher.
We really hope you find this new system easy to access.