The School Day
- 8.55 am - Registration for all children
- 10.40 - 10.55am - Morning playtime
- 11.45 - 1.00pm - Lunchtime for Reception
- 12:00 - 1:00pm - Lunchtime for Years 1-2
- 12.15 - 1.15pm - Lunchtime for Years 3-6
- 3.10pm - School finishes for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- 3:15pm - School finishes for Year 3, 4, 5 and 6
- 9.00 - 12.00 – Morning session
Arriving at School
Please ensure that your child arrives on time and fully equipped for the day ahead. This includes any before or after school clubs that your child may attend. Some of the items they need may include:-
- Home packed lunch or lunch money/lunch order
- Snack money
- Permission slips from letters sent home
- PE/Sports kit
- Musical instrument
- Book bag
Please ensure that all items being brought into school are clearly marked with your child’s name and class.
Please do not leave your child unattended on the school premises before the start of the school day.
Collecting from School
At the end of the school day the class teacher will wait at the classroom door with your child to ensure that they are taken home by a known adult.
It would be appreciated if your child is collected promptly at the end of the school day. In the event of an appropriate adult not being present to collect your child then he/she will be taken to the school office and we will contact you.
Children have the choice to either bring a packed lunch to school or take advantage of a healthy school meal freshly prepared by our own catering staff on the school premises. A choice of a hot meal or a packed lunch is available each day.
All children in Key Stage 1 (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
School meals can either be ordered in advance using the school gateway (Schoolcomms) or by completing a Termly Meal Order Form or weekly by completing a brown lunch envelope.
We also provide healthy snacks in Reception and participate in the ‘Free Fruit for Schools’ initiative for Reception to Year 2.
If you feel you may be eligible to claim free school meals please visit the Northamptonshire County Council website here.